Kudos to Nicole Buckler at BeInCrypto.com for her article Crypto Gift Vouchers are now a Thing. Thanks Santa!
Nicole is the first reporter to write about the introduction of CryptoBuxx as the industry’s first crypto gift certificate program.
She points out:
- There is now a gift card where you can give a loved one crypto
- The recipient does not have to have a crypto wallet
- The vouchers tell recipients how to create a wallet in order to accept the crypto gift
Currently CryptoBuxx are available in the following denominations:
- 00025 Bitcoin (BTC)
- 0025 Bitcoin BTC) – Digital only
- 01 Ethereum (ETH)
- 20 Cardano (ADA)
- 25 Dogecoin (DOGE)
- 200 Dogecoin (DOGE) – Digital only
- 1 million Shiba Tokens (SHIBA) – Digital only
- 50 Tether (USDT) – Digital only
Go to www.CryptoBuxx.com to learn more and get CryptoBuxx for your friends and family.
Click on the link below to read the full article.
CryptoBuxx (www.CryptoBuxx.com) are a crypto gift certificate available in specific denominations of popular crypto coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu and Tether. CryptoBuxx are offered in printed or digital form and can make giving the gift of crypto easy, even if the person does not already have a crypto wallet. For complete information and to purchase, go to www.CryptoBuxx.com.