Redeeming a CryptoBuxx crypto gift certificate is as simple as scanning the QR code on your CryptoBuxx, entering the security code from the CryptoBuxx and telling us where to send the crypto coins or tokens.
Finding the sending address of your crypto wallet, also known as the public key, is different for each exchange or wallet. In this article, we will provide detailed directions on how to find your wallet sending address in a CoinBase Pro crypto exchange account.
Coinbase Pro Redemption Instructions
- 1) Log into coin base pro and go to the portfolios tab on the upper right side of the screen.
2) Below the word portfolios you will see buttons for deposit and withdrawal. Click on the deposit button and a deposit window will come up.
3) Select the coin or token you were looking to redeem. For our example, we will use DOGE.
4) Next click on the crypto address option.
5) Next they will tell you to only send one type of coin to this address. Click on the button that says I understand.
6) Now you will see a barcode and below it the wallet address. it is this wallet address that you need to copy and then paste into the redemption form to redeem your CryptoBuxx.
CryptoBuxx (www.CryptoBuxx.com) are a crypto gift certificate available in specific denominations of popular crypto coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu and Tether. CryptoBuxx gift certificates are offered in paper or digital form and can make giving the gift of crypto easy, even if the person does not already have a crypto wallet. For complete information and to purchase, go to www.CryptoBuxx.com.